Monday 30 March 2015

A hoppity of bunnies

It's been a very busy few weeks for me. As well as crochet I love to sing, and have been getting ready for a couple of big concerts with the choir I am in. This weekend we were singing at The Sage. It was an amazing experience, even if did have to be cut short.
 
 
Normally I am at the back of my section, but somehow I managed to be placed on the front row of the ladies choirs, eek!! Luckily I remembered all my words.
 
I have been able to keep hooking while learning my words, and as Easter is coming up I thought I would make some Easter chicks.
The first one seemed ok, but the following chicks - well - I wonder if they look a little 'evil'? My son thought they looked like they should be on an episode of Dr Who.



 
I'm still undecided, I think if I get some small safety eyes they might look friendlier?
 
 
Some one who is less scary is Alby, my white rabbit.
Hopefully I will find the notes I took while I was making him, then I can get them on here x
It is lovely to relax on a lovely spring morning, with a cup of tea and my crochet.
The little rabbit applique is from Simply crochet magazine.
 
 
I think I got a bit carried away, and I was soon covered in them.
I looked up the collective known for rabbits, my favourite of the list I found, was a 'down of rabbits', however I prefer a 'hoppity of bunnies'.
 
 
 
I hope all these bunnies leave me plenty of chocolate eggs!
 
Love Katie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment