Thursday 10 April 2014

Spring is here.

Well this week has been one filled with plenty of April showers but we were able to avoid any this morning and make the most of the Spring sunshine and head off to RSPB Salthome.


This is one of my favourite places to head to for a bit of fresh air and inspiration. During the Easter holidays they have the lambing shed open to the public, we didn't get to see any lambs being born but we did spot the happiest lamb I've ever seen, looking like he was smiling and enjoying the warm sun.



It was so refreshing just wandering around the different trails, letting the warm breeze blow away the cobwebs.



Of course the main thing you go to see here are the birds, my pictures of the birds were a little blurry as it was at this point that my friends little boy decided that he was going to 'help' me with my camera.





Although I have to admit that I get more distracted by the arrival of the butterflies more than the birds!



I really do love this time of year with all the signs of new life awakening after the winter.





Hopefully there will be plenty more sunshine during the rest of the Easter holidays x



No comments:

Post a Comment