Tuesday 1 January 2019

Hello 2019

So here it is, New Year, with all it's promise.
2018 was a strange one for me, hopefully this year I'll take what was good and grow on it, and learn to avoid the things that made it bad. 
I really need to keep myself motivated this year. I want to create more - and write my patterns down. I want to be able to share more. This year I found that people like my work, that my patterns are worth sharing (just got to make sure I don't start doubting myself again).



It was these angel wings that encouraged me to keep going. So many lovely comments about them. I hope that they have brought comfort to many who have made them.

So what's to come this year?

I have lots of ideas and plans in my head for the fairies. 
I love making the fairies, and now they have many more clothes than me!




Everyone needs a little magic in their lives x

Wishing everyone a wonderful year ahead. May it be full of happiness, magic, and creativity.


Love Katie x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment