Sunday 7 August 2016

Mermaid Tales

Hello again

Oh my goodness, I hadn't realised how long it had been since I last posted!
Time flies when you are having fun.

So what have I been up to recently?
Well it seems that lots of my friends and family have fallen in love with mermaid tail blankets. I have had so many requests. Up to now I have made 12!


They are so fun to make! I found a pattern on Pinterest, but have played around with it to change they way it is shaped at the bottom, and have tried a few different ways of making the fin.
I have hooked up adult size to baby size, and I am looking forward to seeing of all the pictures of them in use.



I love using variegated yarn, it gives a really pretty illusion of scales.
I think my little mermaid here agrees they are very comfy.






I wonder how many more I will make before Christmas arrives?




 



No comments:

Post a Comment