Thursday 9 April 2015

Words of Wisdom

I don't know if you are like me, but sometimes I find I am my own worst enemy. I'm the one who puts the doubts in my mind, who thinks the things I do aren't good enough, or I'm not good enough.
So to remind myself how amazing I really am I make little affirmations to give me the boost we all sometimes need!
 
 
This was the first piece I made for myself. I had been going through a time when I had a very low self esteem, this was my list of positive things about myself that I was asked to create.


 
I filled the hearts with lavender to help with a good nights sleep.
 

 
It's not till I put all theses pictures together that I notice how much I seem to like hearts.
 


 
Make sure you keep your sparkle, your sparkle is what makes you different from everyone else. Your sparkle is unique, love your uniqueness x
 


 
There are so many people around who make you feel inadequate, spend time with people who help you to shine.
 
 
 
Go out and shine like the stars you are x x
 
Katie x
 
 

3 comments: