Saturday 31 January 2015

Snow, Hail, and Thunder

What a morning it has been, woken early by very loud hail storm, followed later by thunder and lightning and snow.
It was then followed by rain to clear it all away.
Luckily I did manage to get out and get some photographs of the snow earlier in the week.





I am very lucky to get to see these views each day on my way to work.
My favourite times are those when I arrive on the promenade as the sun is beginning to rise, truly stunning.

 
I have followed last weeks crochet inspiration from the Big Garden Birdwatch, with more from the African topic we have been doing at work. It's not often you get to see a giraffe in the snow.
 

 
To add to my collection I am now busy hooking up a zebra, very tempted to make a multi coloured version but stuck to black and white for now.
 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
 
Kathryn x x

No comments:

Post a Comment